… I do like it. And it’s a great reminder of the value of community.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.Purported to be an African proverb (see the NPR.org article referenced below for more information)
Resources Used for This Article (or additional resources you may find helpful)
- Goldberg, Joel. "It Takes A Village To Determine The Origins Of An African Proverb." NPR.org, NPR, 16 July 2016, https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/ 30/487925796/it-takes-a-village-to-determine-the-origins-of-an-african-proverb.
Did you appreciate this article? If so, here are some next steps you can take:
- Download the life application worksheet to further interact with and apply the principles described in the article.
- Purchase our recommended resource African Proverbs Reveal Christianity in Culture. Proceeds from the sales of our recommended resources are used to fund our ministry activities.
- Share this article with your online connections and/or save it to read later:
- Support our ministry on Patreon.