Another sort of person couldn’t have. Knowing what she knew. Fearing what she had reason to fear. But Georgina had learned … to let go of trouble she couldn’t arrange. When she’d done what she knew to do, she took the free moments unto herself. For if what she hoped for, and prayed for devoutly, wasn’t what should be, worry wouldn’t help, and usually tended to hurt.
Resources Used for This Article (or additional resources you may find helpful)
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, "How to Overcome Fear, Anxiety and Worry." BillyGraham.org, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, 18 May 2015, https://billygraham.org/story/how-to-overcome-fear-anxiety-and-worry/.
- BibleStudyTools Staff. "Worry and Anxiety Bible Verses." BibleStudyTools.com, Salem Media Group, 1 June 2018, https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/worry-and-anxiety-bible-verses/.
Did you appreciate this article? If so, here are some next steps you can take:
- Download the life application worksheet to further interact with and apply the principles described in the article.
- Purchase our recommended resource Pursuit and Persuasion. Proceeds from the sales of our recommended resources are used to fund our ministry activities.
- Share this article with your online connections and/or save it to read later:
- Support our ministry on Patreon.